Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kangana trapped by dirty people

While her Fashion has released and turned into a box office success, Kangna Ranaut too is happy with all the accolades coming her way in spite of Priyanka Chopra being the central protagonist. As she now gears up to participate in the promotional campaign of Raaz – The Mystery Continues, she gets candid about the months gone by.

She makes a shocking revelation that she was surrounded by 'dirty people' who tried to harm her physically as well as mentally. Over to the pretty girl who doesn't mince words while disclosing what went wrong in her life over the months gone by.

"To be honest, I got everything very soon in my life but personally my life was going through too much of trauma. I was really trapped by dirty people and they wouldn't let me concentrate on my work. They tried to harm me both physically as well as mentally," states Kangana while refusing to name any individual(s).

"Those were indeed bad times. My sister went through an accident (exactly two years back her sister Rangoli was attacked with acid, allegedly by a rejected suitor). So I had so many issues to take care of. And sometimes your work is not always your priority. So I kind of took time to sort out my personal life and then later on I got back to my work," Kangana talks about the period preceding Fashion, a Madhur Bhandarkar film and Mohit Suri directed Raaz – The Mystery Continues which she signed after a hiatus.

Promotion of Raaz – The Mystery Continues has now kick started and the songs would be unveiled on the satellite channels soon. The film features Kangana along with Emraan Hashmi and Adhyayan Suman and is directed by Mohit Suri.

No comments: