Monday, December 8, 2008

Why Aishwarya Rai refused Dostana?














Karan Johar’s production ‘Dostana’ has been still making box offices not just in Mumbai, but across all the metropolitan cities. The film has Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham and Priyanka Chopra playing lead role. The most sensational part of the film was both Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham performing the role of guys who act to be homosexuals. Earlier, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was offered to don the female lead role prior to zeroing down on Priyanka Chopra. But Ash had refused to do that role. And now after the film’s successful result she reveals of the reason.

Speaking on this, Ash says “As the script was narrated to me, I got to recognize that it was a love story between John Abraham and Abhishek. If I was there in the film, all audiences would have expected lots of romance between me and Abhishek. So, I had to refuse the offer”.

No comments: