Friday, December 5, 2008

Jiah gets hot for Maxim


















Jiah Khan is gearing up for the release of her flick Ghajini with Aamir Khan and meanwhile the sexy babe has done a sexy photoshoot for the December edition of Maxim magazine.

The editor of Maxim India, Anup-Kutty says, “We had been getting too many requests from our readers to get Jiah to do a Maxim shoot. And with Ghajini around the corner, we figured this would be the best Xmas gift we could give to all Maxim fans. This shoot will definitely raise a few eyebrows and get Jiah the kind of attention she truly deserves.”

Jiah on her Maxim photoshoot says, “It was a lot of hard work but great fun shooting for Maxim. I am usually portrayed as sexy, but actually I consider myself just a regular girl. The photographer R. Burman made me very comfortable at the time of the shoot. I feel the photo shoot has helped me discover the best out of myself”

No comments: