Monday, November 10, 2008

Sana Khan condemns Nayanthara


















Silambattam leading lady Sana Khan condemns Nayanthara for acting in the same style in her films. She said, "I am pairing with Simbhu in the film Silambattam. Because of this I had to see many Tamil films. After seeing these films I felt Ajith is the best actor. I have become a great fan of him. People ask me who my favourite actress is. Many like Nayanthara, but I feel she is acting in the same style in all her films. I don’t understand why people are craving for her. Trisha is my favourite actress. She is like Preethi Zinta of Bollywood. She is suitable for bubbly characters. I am donning the role of a village belle dressed in traditional attire. I am learning Tamil by watching Tamil films. I will start speaking Tamil within a couple of days."

No comments: